Thursday, September 30, 2010

All Natural

In addition to linens, Metis stocks vintage French decor in natural fibers and materials, such as these oversized tassels (embrasses) in hemp, which were found at the Paris Flea Market~
These would be perfect to tie up a pair of draperies made of our linen or metis; but even one would be great under a glass cloche; sculptural~
each tassel is 9" tall, not including the twisted hemp cording at the top~
well-made and tied at the middle~

We'll be throwing in a little French linen twine to our packaging....

and some sisal~
The tassels will be for sale at our Rose Bowl "store" on October 12th; Space A03 in the Antiques section; see you there, with many many other goodies, which we will be showing you over the next few weeks....

3 comments:

Katty's cosy cove said...

I really enjoy your blog. I love the tassels. I'm a follower.

Karena said...

Wonderful!! I am a new follower and just had a giveaway from Andrea, the French basketeer!

I am posting pink today!

Karena
Art by Karena

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

The tassels are wonderful. I do hope you will be selling items on-line for us gals that don't live in the area. Best of luck to you and Laura on your new partnership! I am your newest follower.
Fondly,
Sherry